Wednesday, October 17, 2012

fotografie

 
 
Remember the time I said I only had 3 seventy pound suitcases?
 
 
Well, uh, what I meant was...
 
3 seventy pound suitcases
1 carry on
1 personal bag
and 1 large kennel.
 
 
And remember the time I told Frederico that
 I didn't think he knew how much luggage I had?
 
 
Well, this is what I was talking about:
 
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
 
Some people say I'm high maintenance,
and I say, "well duh."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Layover in the Big Apple.
 
Where I had to carry my 50 pound dog through a metal detector.
 
???
 
Thanks, TSA.

JFK Airport, New York, New York
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Nevertheless, this workin' dog is always smilin'.
 
And showing off some tricks for the New Yorkers.
 
After pooping in the middle of the street.
 
Grrrrreat.

Koda Joe
JFK International Airport
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Found this on the side of a house that my realtor showed me.
 
Reminded me of "Under the Tuscan Sun."

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Beautiful Lake Maggiore.
 
Just a hop, skip, and a jump from where I'm at.
 
In fact, I drove up there for the afternoon just to see what all the fuss was about.
 
I get it.

Arona, Italy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pretty cappucino across from the Prefeturra.
 
Cappucino only before 10 a.m. in Italy.
 
Why, you ask?
 
What a silly question.
 
Because of all the foam on the top, of course!
 
It will fill you up, and you don't want to ruin your lunch!
 
Clearly, you are not Italian.
 
A silly question, indeed.

 
Milan, Italy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just some buildings near the University of Milan.
 

 
Just buildings.

Nothing special.
....

Yeah, right.

They may be "just buildings," but they're still wonderful.
 
Love the colors.

Milan, Italy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Doesn't it speak for itself?
 
What can I even say to describe?

il Duomo di Milano









The "Fashion Capital of the World" starts here.
 

prada.gucci.maxmara.ferragamo.versace.louisvuitton.chanel.valentino.burberry.vonfurstenberg.louboutin.etc.
 
#inmydreams


La Galleria - Milan, Italy
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Enjoyed seeing them. Peggy

    ReplyDelete