Sunday, March 28, 2010

i want

a life full of adventure that keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh out loud. i want to eat cold tangerines and sing out loud in the car with the windows rolled all the way down on a sunny day and wear pearls and pink high heels and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. i want to drink champagne and tell my friends that i love them in every language i know how. i want to walk through fields of wildflowers at dusk and lay on a grassy hill and wait for the stars to come out so i can pick out the constellations. i want a great love story and i want to understand what is meant by the offer of a holiday at sea. i want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and taste ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and i want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who knows the difference between life and half life.

1 comment:

  1. This almost made me cry...I can't believe our Father has blessed me with someone like you brynn ramsey...I can't believe how beautiful and wonderful he has made you! I want all these things too! I am blown away that he has given me someone in my life that understands me like you do:)

    ReplyDelete